Monday, March 16, 2015

Killer Instinct Winter Brawl Interview: Steam Co. CDjr.

My next entry of interviews is with the the Evolution 2014 Killer Instinct Champion, Emmanuel Brito aka CDjr. Won't keep you waiting much longer. Here is it!

Rodolfo Camarena
Okay...
You attended Winter Brawl last month and placed 2nd. What were your thoughts on this year's event?

Emmanuel CDjr Brito
Winter brawl never disappointing or any tournament run by big e for that matter. I had a lot of fun and met some new KI players and even though I didn't win I had lots of fun

Rodolfo Camarena
In Winners, you played Bass and got sent to losers. What was going through your mind when this happened?

Emmanuel CDjr Brito
Bass is an amazing player who only keeps getting better and better he outplayed me that set. After the lost I was so salty because duh I lost but I was also happy, happy because I'm seeing improvement in these players which only helps the game and community overall
It motivates other players to grind it out and get better

Rodolfo Camarena
In order to make it out of losers, you had quite the obstacles to negotiate. Which one weighed on you more? The match between yourself and your training partner and friend, Rico Suave or the rematch with Bass to make it to Grand Finals?

Emmanuel CDjr Brito
Honestly I worry the same about every player in tournament but I did get kinda sad cause I had to play Rico in losers and we usually play in grand finals
But overall
I was calm and just wanted to win so in my mind I was like "I'm jut gonna play the best I can against these guys

Rodolfo Camarena
It seems you were more focused in the runback with Bass and dominated the match. What adjustments, if any, were made?

Emmanuel CDjr Brito
I just played more patient and made better decisions where as bass played the same so I picked up on his patterns

Rodolfo Camarena
You made it to Grand Finals against Paul B, care to give us your synopsis on the match?

Emmanuel CDjr Brito
Honestly there is not much I can say about this match lol I just got mauled I didn't know what Riptor was doing that mu is foreign to me.
Then people came to me and told me I was getting hit by unbreakables and block inf
Lol
I didn't know

Rodolfo Camarena
lol

Emmanuel CDjr Brito
So I was ooooooook
I'll hold that shit
I wasn't prepared
He was
So no excuses

Rodolfo Camarena
Okay. Who, in your opinion is the best character int he game right now?

Emmanuel CDjr Brito
I don't know who is the best yet because there are more things to be discovered but Fulgore, Jago, Spinal, Sabrewulf, and Sadira look really strong.

Rodolfo Camarena
Well, if you had to name someone, who would it be?
Or at least top 3 if that's easier.

Emmanuel CDjr Brito
Fulgore Jago Spinal

Rodolfo Camarena
Okay, easier questions. Worst character, in your opinion.

Emmanuel CDjr Brito
*Aganos
.......

Rodolfo Camarena
Haha
Okay, CDjr. Going to wrap this up.
With a flurry of questions
Ready?
No thinking, just answer

Emmanuel CDjr Brito
Ok

Rodolfo Camarena
Mac or PC?

Emmanuel CDjr Brito
pc

Rodolfo Camarena
Papas Yuka o Papas Fritas?

Emmanuel CDjr Brito
Yuka

Rodolfo Camarena
Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo?

Emmanuel CDjr Brito
Microsoft

Rodolfo Camarena
Captain Caveman or Captain Planet?

Emmanuel CDjr Brito
Planet
How dare you compare the two!

Rodolfo Camarena
Blue or Black?

Emmanuel CDjr Brito
Black

Rodolfo Camarena
and...
Legos or Mega Blocks?

Emmanuel CDjr Brito
Legos
Idk wtf are mega blocks

Rodolfo Camarena
LOL, they're like the Wal-Mart brand of Legos
they specialize in licenses though, like CoD, Halo, and Warcraft.
They're clunkier looking, but people like them.

Rodolfo Camarena
Alright, brother. That was fun. Will we'll be seeing you at Final Round?

Emmanuel CDjr Brito
Yes sir

Rodolfo Camarena
Is there anything else you'd like to share with everyone who'll be reading this?
Oh... just remembered. You're an MK fan too. What platform will you be getting MKX for?

Emmanuel CDjr Brito
Everything
Except last gen

Rodolfo Camarena
Cool. One last thing. If people wanted to say... watch you play or something... where can they go to do that and if they wanted to follow you, what's your Twitter handle?

Emmanuel CDjr Brito
My twitter is MKKI_CDjr and my twitch is cdjr02

Rodolfo Camarena
Thank you so much for the interview, CDjr. It was  a pleasure.

Emmanuel CDjr Brito
Anytime bro

No comments: